
Favourite form of fitness?
As they say, sleep is very important for being fit. So I would say I would say sleep is the most essential part of our fitness regimen.
As they say, sleep is very important for being fit. So I would say I would say sleep is the most essential part of our fitness regimen.
Daily Fitness Routine
I do a mixture of lot of things, variation is the key. I don't really stick to one workout form, I mix it up with pilates, cardio and kick boxing which gives me an equal balance throughout the week.
I do a mixture of lot of things, variation is the key. I don't really stick to one workout form, I mix it up with pilates, cardio and kick boxing which gives me an equal balance throughout the week.
Diet Plan From Breakfast till Dinner
I always skip my breakfast, I know that everyone says that breakfast is the most important meal of the day but I don't have my breakfast. I have two meals in a day - lunch and dinner, it's actually not even like a dinner, it's supper. Also, I don’t delay my dinner beyond 8pm. When I have to prepare for a role, I go on a no-carbs diet. On a day-to-day basis I eat 'ghar ka khana' , I am not a 'bahar ka khana' (outside food) person, I stick to my home cooked food.
I always skip my breakfast, I know that everyone says that breakfast is the most important meal of the day but I don't have my breakfast. I have two meals in a day - lunch and dinner, it's actually not even like a dinner, it's supper. Also, I don’t delay my dinner beyond 8pm. When I have to prepare for a role, I go on a no-carbs diet. On a day-to-day basis I eat 'ghar ka khana' , I am not a 'bahar ka khana' (outside food) person, I stick to my home cooked food.
Post a Comment